The University created its hotline, AlertLine, to allow employees to report irregular or troublesome workplace issues. Reports can be made by calling a toll-free number (1-866-858-4456) or via a website (pitt.alertline.com). For more information, including details on what makes using AlertLine comfortable and convenient and what kinds of issues can be reported through this hotline, read the AlertLine brochure via a PDF.
Contact AlertLine for additional information or the Department of Internal Audit at 412-624-4246.
If you believe a concern is life threatening, call your local University police or security department:
- Pittsburgh campus: 412-624-2121 (or 811 from a campus phone)
- Bradford campus: 814-368-3211
- Greensburg campus: 724-836-9865
- Johnstown campus: 814-269-7222
- Titusville campus: 814-827-4488