The election of faculty representatives to the Senior Vice Chancellor for the Health Sciences Search Committee is currently underway. Online voting through my.pitt.edu takes place March 13-25, 2019.
In accordance with the Guidelines for Search Committees for Senior Administrators, faculty from schools overseen by the Office of the Provost and the Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences may vote for one nominee. School of Medicine faculty and Health Sciences faculty may each cast votes for two nominees.
Each candidate has submitted a brief statement of qualifications and these are available on the online election portal. Please note the candidates are in random order and do not appear in alphabetical order.
Online voting will take place through my.pitt.edu through March 25, 2019. All votes must be placed by 11:59 p.m. on March 25 to be counted.
Questions? Contact Lori Molinaro, director, Office of the University Senate, at 412-624-6505.
Navigating the elections site
Elections in which you can vote will appear in the ‘Take Action’ box on the left side of the my.pitt.edu homepage. You also can click on the ‘My Resources’ link along the main navigation at the top of the homepage and select the name of the election in which you would like to vote.
Casting your vote
- Log on to my.pitt.edu.
- Click on the ‘Elections’ link in the ‘Take Action’ box. Each election you have access to will appear in the box.
- Click on the ‘Access the Elections Dashboard’ link located on the upper-right side of the page in order to view and vote in the election.
- After clicking the ‘Access the Elections Dashboard,’ you are taken to the My Pitt Elections landing page where you will see any elections that you have access to under ‘My Elections’ section. Please click on the election link and a new window will open and take you to the main election screen with instructions for the election you are participating in.
- Click the appropriate link to view the candidates.
- After you have made your selections, click on the ‘Confirm my vote’ button.
- Follow the prompts to either click the ‘Yes, cast my vote’ button or the ‘NO, I want to change my vote’ button to return to the list of candidates.
Need help? Contact the Technology Help Desk at 412-624-HELP (4357) or visit technology.pitt.edu 24 hours a day, seven days a week.