Beliefs we don’t even realize we have can influence our personal and professional behaviors. These unconscious beliefs, which can foster implicit biases, will be addressed in July’s Life Solutions webinar, “Uncovering Unconscious Beliefs.”
By becoming aware of their unconscious beliefs, employees can not only set themselves up for greater success, but also help foster diversity and inclusion in office interactions. “Uncovering Unconscious Beliefs” will teach participants how to tune in and bring unconscious beliefs to the surface to be addressed.
To access this webinar, do the following steps:
- Log in to the My Pitt Portal.
- On the My Resources dropdown menu, select Human Resources.
- Click the MyHealth Access link located on the right side of the page.
- From the MyHealth OnLine dashboard, scroll down about midway on the page to the You’re covered at work, too box. Choose the Life Solutions Employee Assistance Program link.
- Choose the WorkLife Resource Portal link which is in the gray box on the right side of the page.
- At the top of the WorkPartners Life Solutions page (it has multi-colored tiles), you’ll see a Featured this month toolbar with gray boxes from which you can access the webinar and other resources that complement it.