The holiday season is often depicted as a time of cheer and celebration, but many people can find themselves feeling busy, pressured or lonely instead. Available through October, “5 Strategies to Actually Enjoy the Holidays This Year,” a Life Solutions webinar, will explore ways to cope with those feelings so that you can fully enjoy the season.
Participants will learn about different strategies to manage stress, as well as how to create a customized plan to apply to their personal holiday stressors.
To access this webinar, do the following steps:
- Log in to the My Pitt Portal.
- On the My Resources dropdown menu, select Human Resources.
- Click the MyHealth Access link located on the right side of the page.
- From the MyHealth Online dashboard, scroll down about midway on the page to the You’re covered at work, too box. Choose the Life Solutions Employee Assistance Program link.
- Choose the WorkLife Resource Portal link which is in the gray box on the right side of the page.
- At the top of the WorkPartners Life Solutions page (it has multi-colored tiles), you’ll see a Featured this month toolbar with gray boxes from which you can access the webinar and other resources that complement it.