Pitt employees have an opportunity to purchase discounted tickets to the 24th annual UPMC Children’s Ball on Saturday, March 28, from 5 to 8 p.m. at Heinz Field’s UPMC Club Lounge.
The event provides an opportunity for local families to enjoy a great night of dinner, dancing, interactive games, strolling performers, balloon and face painting artists and coordinated STEAM-related educational activities. Programming includes:
- A Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium live animal education demonstration;
- Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh wind tunnel experiment using paper airplanes and kites;
- Snapology hands-on use of LEGO bricks, K’Nex and technology;
- Dance performances by the Pitt Dance Team; and
- A guided arts and crafts area.
Pitt employees can purchase tickets using the UPMC employee discount of $75 for adults and $30 for children (regular ticket prices are $100 and $40 respectively). Use coupon code UPMCCBALL2020 when checking out.
Proceeds from the 2020 UPMC Children’s Ball benefit Matilda H. Theiss Early Childhood Behavioral Health at UPMC Western Psychiatric Institute.