Pitt Information Technology is introducing a new Winter Workshops series in January and February. This series is in addition to courses taught each spring and fall through the Office of Human Resource’s Faculty and Staff Development Program.
The 32 sessions cover nine topics—including five new titles:
- Box Basics: Getting Started with Cloud Collaboration – NEW
- DocuSign Basics: Gather eSignatures and Manage Document Workflow
- DocuSign Next Steps: Enhancing Digital Agreements with eSignature Service – NEW
- IT Security: Protecting Yourself and the University from Cyberthreats
- LabArchives: Making the Switch to Electronic Research Notebooks – NEW
- Microsoft Teams: Communicate and Collaborate Like Never Before – NEW
- Qualtrics Basics: Create Your Own Online Surveys
- Qualtrics Next Steps: Do More with Online Surveys
- Visual Analytics: Getting Started with Data-Informed Decision Making – NEW
Workshops take place in Bellefield Hall and are free to faculty and staff who register at technology.pitt.edu/training. Completion of any one session may also be counted toward the technology elective requirement for HR’s Administrative Professional Certificate Program.