You’re doing everything you can to stay healthy physically, but your mental health is important, too. The University Senate is sponsoring an expert panel discussion of mental health issues in academic life.
The event is scheduled for Thursday, April 9, from 3-4 p.m., and will be hosted on Zoom. Anyone from the Pitt community is welcome to join and anonymously submit questions for the panel.
The expert panel will be moderated by Jack Rozel, medical director at Resolve Crisis Center.
- Ann E. Cudd, Provost and Senior Vice Chancellor
- Jay Darr, Director of the University Counseling Center
- Sansea Jacobson, Associate Professor of Psychiatry in the School of Medicine
- Nancy McKee, Clinical Manager at Life Solutions
- Christina Newhill, Professor in the School of Social Work
Email the University Senate Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.
How to participate
Click the link below to join the webinar:
View the event flyer for dial-in numbers to join the webinar.